Weight: 65,000 lbs.
|| Twin Detroit
Fuel Tankage: 1,670 gal
Water Tankage: 370 gal
Holding Tankage: 60 gal
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Aransas Pass, TX
It is reported that during Hurricane Harvey the vessel was secured in its slip. High winds and the storm surge caused the vessel to become adrift, and eventually grounded, against a concrete bulkhead.
• The port side is heavily damaged. The damage measures about 2 1/2' x 16'
• Anchor pulpit is fractured
• Bow railing and rub railing on starboard side
• Bow stem fiberglass is damaged for about 10'
• Trim tabs and prop blades
• One area of the starboard quarter at top of the transom is fractured
• Outriggers and center rig
• Engine space is covered in a diesel and water mixture
• Starboard engine and transmission contaminated with diesel and water; also including water pumps, A/C compressors, tankage etc.
• The entire aft master suite had damage to the flooring, walls, joinery and all fabrics.
• One of the diesel fuel tanks appears to be fractured or compromised.
*Please inspect carefully for further damage before bidding.
trailer is not included in this sale.
Please read Motors and Machinery Disclaimer.
and Machinery Disclaimer
No statement of condition can
be made regarding motors, engines or machinery, whatsoever.
A photo may appear of the engine compartment and machinery,
but it is entirely the buyers responsibility to inspect
and determine their actual condition.
vessel will be sold by open bid.
Mike Costa @ (401) 732-6300.
necesita comunicarse en español llame a
nuestra oficina en Warwick, RI (401) 732-6300,
puede encontrar Transporte, Marinas, Partes y mucho
más en BoatHelpers.com
27 Photos Showing:
Cheoy Lee 66' 1986
all your boating needs go to
6% of Sale Price
and Documentation Transfer Preparation and archive
of lost documents or other search
*With a minimum prepay of $95.00
65.00 per hour
Transfer Fee (inside USA)
Transfer Fee (outside USA)
days free storage after winning bid is accepted,
buyers responsibility thereafter.
Additional Boats and Yachts click here
not assume accessories or equipment for this vessel may be in storage.
This vessel is being sold as seen. Bid for this boat according to
what she has when you view her.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but
cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor
warrant the condition of the vessel. A Buyer should investigate
such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is
offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without
All Marine products be they owned or brokered by Certified Sales,
Inc. or its associates, are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, NO WARRANTY OR
GUARANTEE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
FITNESS WHAT-SO-EVER. No verbal agreements can be applied to the
sale of this marine product.
Sales, Inc. has 27 years of experience selling Repossession, Insurance
Salvage and Brokerage Boats, Marina Equipment, RV's and Motorcycles.
Inc. © 2017 All Rights Reserved