45' Lagoon 2016 - 450 S - YS190013
This model is the 4-cabin version, with 4 heads and 2 head cabins. The kitchen has the 2-refrigerator option.
This 45' Lagoon Sail Catamaran was in Tortola during Hurricane Irma and is reported to have suffered the following damage:
- The hull has several gouges and holes above and below the waterline.
- The Hard Top was crushed and needs to be repaired.
- There are some scratches on the top coat and all the electronics need to be replaced.
- The vessel partially sank and electrical will need to be replaced.
- We are told the boat was fully cleaned after the partial sinking.
- New rigging will need to be purchased.
- This vessel has A/C and de-salts water system, condition is unknown.
- Generator needs rebuilt or replacement.
*Please inspect carefully before making an offer.
A trailer is not included in this sale.
Please read Motors and Machinery Disclaimer.
Motors and Machinery Disclaimer
No statement of condition can be made regarding motors, engines or machinery, whatsoever. A photo may appear of the engine compartment and machinery, but it is entirely the buyers responsibility to inspect and determine their actual condition.
¿Necesitas Ayuda en Español?
Si necesita comunicarse en Español llame a nuestra oficina en Warwick, RI (401) 732-6300, pregunte por Virginia Barrios.
Usted puede encontrar Transporte, Marinas, Partes y mucho más en BoatHelpers.com
- Year: 2016
- Make: Lagoon
- Model: 450 S
- Model Type: Sail Catamaran
- Length: 45'
- Beam: 25' 10"
- Draft: 10' 4"
- Weight: 34,178 lbs.
- Engine(s): Single Yanmar 4JH57
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tankage: 132 gal
- Water Tankage: 46 gal
- Generator: Single
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Location: Marigot, St. Martin, Saint Martin
- Boat Name: "WAZODEZIL"
- Stock #: YS190013
- Broker: Mike Costa
- Email: Mike@CertifiedSales.com
- Phone: (401) 732-6300
- Fax: (401) 737-0200
Are You Interested?
Get our Weekly Newsletter
We always encourage potential Bidders/Buyers to view the item personally or have someone else inspect it for you prior bidding. It is entirely the buyer's responsibility to inspect and determine the vessel's actual condition.
Do not assume accessories or equipment for this vessel may be in storage. This vessel is being sold as seen. Bid for this boat according to what she has when you view her.
Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A Buyer should investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
All Marine products be they owned or brokered by Certified Sales, Inc. or its associates, are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS WHAT-SO-EVER. No verbal agreements can be applied to the sale of this marine product.
Certified Sales, Inc. has 40 years of experience selling Repossession, Insurance Salvage and Brokerage Boats, Marina Equipment, RV’s and Motorcycles.